The Museum of Sudden Disappearances

MUSEUM available as an ebook at Amazon Or, for temporal travelers, PAST IS PRESENT at Amazon.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

King Kong "Stands his Ground"

(self-defense tips from the righteous Master of Love)

"I don't need no gun. I got love  'n romance on my side." -- K. Kong

My piece on Mr. Kong's last hour, and righteous last stand, can be found HERE at ALL THINGS CRIME BLOG. This is "stand your ground" the way it was meant to be.

Mr. Kong swatting planes and singing the Drifters' "Up on the Roof"

"When this old world starts getting me down
And people are just too much for me to face
I climb way up to the top of the Empire State Building
And all my cares just drift right into space
.....Up on the rooooooooooooooofffff.....

No comments:

Post a Comment